Integrations with Close.io
Email account integration
Our 2-way email sync creates a built-in integration with your email account (Gmail, Outlook, and more)
Help Desk software
How to integrate Help Desk software (Desk.com, Groove, Zendesk, Help Scout, etc.) with Close.io
- Zapier helps you push data between hundreds of popular web services. Start here or see some step-by-step examples (e.g. connect a Wufoo Contact Form to send leads into Close.io). List of integrations possible with Zapier.com
- Bedrock Data allows 2-way syncing between Close.io and other web products. For example, it's great for keeping Close.io contacts in sync between marketing automation services as well as other CRMs, finance, and ERPs. Start here, read our announcement blog post or look at step-by-step guides on how to setup your Bedrock Data account and how to sync Close.io with Marketo, Shopify, Desk.com and Eventbrite.
- Stitch is an ETL service built for developers. Stitch connects to today's most popular business tools - Close.io, Facebook Ads, and many more - and replicates the raw data to a data warehouse. With Stitch, decision-makers are free to interact with their company's data using the tools of their choice, whether that's BI platforms, data science programming languages, or a simple SQL client. Start here to get your Close.io data into your data warehouse.
- Xplenty is a data delivery platform that allows organizations to easily integrate, transform and process data from more than 100 data stores and SaaS applications such as Close.io, Facebook Ads and Google Analytics. With our unique data delivery platform, we free you from the hassle of traditional data integration and ETL so that you can focus on what really matters: analytics, insights, and business value.
Email automationFor a full guide on email automation, check out this FAQ.
- Customer.io - Rules-based messaged based on customer behavior; check out our blog post and a live webinar featuring Steli and the CEO of Customer.io, Colin Nederkoorn
- Quickmail.io - Automated followups in Close.io with just a few clicks; get handy summary notes posted to leads to help you keep track. Read more over here.
- DripEmails.com - Create a drip email campaign using your Close.io leads/contacts and email templates. See our blog post for more details.
- Prospect.io: create sequences of emails and if a prospect responds, Prospect.io will create a new lead in Close.io automatically. Learn more here.
- GetDrip.com - Turn Drip subscribers into Close.io leads. See their announcement and how-to page.
- MailLift - Send handwritten letters to Close.io leads; check out MailLift's blog post for more details.
- See BedrockData & Zapier (listed above)
- SalesOptimize - Generate new e-commerce leads and export them directly into Close.io Check out our blog post or theirs and see a quick demo of the integration in action over here.
- snapADDY - Grab contact information from the web, e-mail signatures or documents and save it in Close.io More details on how it works over here.
Lead data enrichment / social
- LeadFuze - Automatically find leads' emails, domains, and social media profiles. Find out more on our blog.
Contracts & documents
- PandaDoc - Create quotes, proposals and contracts that pull in lead data. Then send and track them right in Close.io! Read an introduction the integration here and check out the FAQ for tips on getting started.
- GetAccept - Send your sales documents from Close.io and track their progress with real time notes posted on each lead's Close.io page. Check out more features and details here.
Reporting & dashboards
- AppInsights lets you build custom dashboards using Close.io metrics.
- Plecto is a team motivation software that visualizes real-time sales data from Close.io Customize dashboards and recognize success with automated “win” notifications, milestone achievements and sales leaderboards. More on our blog.
- CommissionApp - Automatically generate instant commission reports from opportunities in Close.io. See our blog for more.
- HeyUpdate is a tool to keep your team in sync. It does this by gathering activity from the services you already use and asks team members to write short updates each day to add extra context. Our blog post.
CRM data import
- Import2 allows you to easily import data from other CRMs into Close.io
- 99Inbound is a webform builder with direct Close.io integration. Build a form with 99Inbound, deploy it to your website, then new submissions create leads in Close.io. Great for contact forms, white paper distribution, and webinar sign-ups.
Build your own! - check out our API.