2-way email integration
Close.io offers 2-way email integration, which allows you to send email from Close.io and automatically log the replies. Close.io will auto-log any email that appears in your Sent folder, even if it was sent from Gmail or your mobile phone, and emails sent from Close.io will automatically appear in your Sent folder.
By connecting your email account with Close.io (via IMAP/SMTP), you can send emails within the app or continue using your current email client. Setup is extremely easy, and Close.io will begin to automatically track email threads with any contacts you have in your organization.
When sending emails through your current email client (ex: Outlook, Mail.app, Gmail.com) there's no need to BCC Close.io. The email thread will automatically show up in the activity feed for any lead that you have the recipient's email address as a contact.
To set up or change your email settings, head to the Email Settings page (which can be found by clicking your name in the top right and clicking Settings).
2-Way Email Integration Includes:
- Close.io Inbox which stays in-sync with your email account's inbox
- View inbound and outbound email messages
- Notifications for inbound email messages
- Send emails within the app (new, reply, forward, drafts, CC, BCC)
- Email Templates
- Email attachments
- Reporting for emails sent and received
- Creating new leads by forwarding/BCCing email to Close.io